The Golf Course is Open for Play. We do have riding carts available and they will be Single Rider Only and will be of course be completely sanitized between uses.
NO SPECTATORS, ONLY GOLFERS ALLOWED ON COURSE
In order to operate in a safe environment for everyone, we are utilizing the Park and Play Program.
THERE ARE 3 EASY STEPS:
STEP 1 – Making Your Tee Time. We recommend using the Juday Creek App to Make and Pay for your Tee Times it also has GPS and a convenient scorecard. When you make your Tee Time, you will need to enter a credit card number but it is only used to hold the time much like booking a hotel. The card number is masked and we are not able to use it for payment. You may also use the Online Store at www.judaycreek.com or can call the Pro Shop at (574) 277-4653.
STEP 2 – Paying for Your Tee Time. This is a separate step from making your tee time and allows each golfer to pay individually if they would like along with the number of holes along with walking and riding. This may also be done through the App, Online Store or by calling the Pro Shop.
9-Holes Walking - $11.00 18-Holes Walking - $18.00
9-Holes with Cart - $25.00 18-Holes with Cart - $38.00
After 4:00 p.m. Carts Only Available for 9-holes
After 5:00 p.m. No Carts
STEP 3 – Let Us Know You Have Arrived. You can check-in with the Starter who will assign you carts or call the Pro Shop at (574) 277-4653.
- Practice Proper Social Distancing at all times.
- Allow space between the groups before and after your tee times.
- Please DO NOT touch the Flag, cups are raised so you will not need to retrieve your ball.
- Rakes are removed so you DO NOT need Tend the Bunkers
- Staff are On-Site and Available for Assistance but the CLUBHOUSE IS CLOSED for the most part. Beverages may be purchased for Take Out by Calling the Pro Shop.
Stay Safe and Enjoy the Fresh Air.
The Staff at Juday Creek